Stanley Service Station TM-110
Get a print!
|Manufacturer:||Stanley Service Station|
HOW TO SET PUSH BUTTONS
1. Turn radio set on and allow it to warm up for at least 15 minutes. This is important.
2. Tune in one particular station carefully with the tuning control. Reduce the volume with the volume control and make sure that the tuning control is set so that the station is as loud and clear as possible.
3. Unscrew the first button two full turns counterclockwise. Hold the tuning control in its exact position on the station.
4. Push the button all the way in and, while holding the tuning control rigidly, screw in the button clockwise tightening it securely.
5. Check as follows: Detune the station with the manual tuning control; then push the button all the way in to tune in the station.
6. If the station is not tuned as loudly and clearly as possible, read just as indicated in steps 2, 3, 4, and 5.
7. Readjust the other buttons, each for a different station, in the same manner.
IF PEAK 455 KC