Amphenol AX series XLR cable connector, 3 pole male, Machined contacts.
The revolutionary AX series of XLR connectors introduce an exciting contemporary look and feel to the professional audio interconnect market. They are designed to complement modern audio architecture and truly “fit" within their environment. An impressive list of features guarantees pure sound performance in the most demanding applications providing unrivalled value.
- Unique Australian designed shell and housing.
- Ergonomic stylish sleeve design for improved grip.
- Oversized latch lever preserves your thumb.
- Leading first mate last break pin 1 on socket connectors.
- Chuck style cable clamp to suit 3mm - 8mm (0.118" - 0.314") cable
- O.D. with integrated split to allow inclusion after soldering.
- Overmolded cable support boot.
- New socket contact design for improved contact resistance.
- Precision machined pin contacts as standard.
- Compact 2.5mm2 (14AWG) solder buckets to reduce soldering time and wastage.
- Zinc diecast shell housing with Satin nickel or Matt black finish.