XLR Plug - Amphenol, 3-Pole, Female, Nickel
XLR 3 pole female, stamped contacts, nickel finish. Features:
- Unique Australian designed shell and housing.
- Ergonomic stylish sleeve design for improved grip.
- Oversized latch lever preserves your thumb.
- Leading first mate last break pin 1 on socket connectors.
- Chuck style cable clamp to suit 3mm - 8mm (0.118" - 0.314") cable.
- Overmolded cable support boot.
- New socket contact design for improved contact resistance.
- Precision machined pin contacts as standard.
- Compact 2.5mm (14AWG) solder buckets to reduce soldering time and wastage.
- Zinc diecast shell housing with Satin nickel finish.
|Cable Outer Diameter||3 mm to 8 mm|
|Cable Retention Force||22 kg - 44 kg|
|Contact Resistance||≤ 3 mΩ|
|Current Carrying Capacity||15 A|
|Insertion and Withdrawal Force||≥ 10 N - ≤ 30 N|
|Insulation Resistance||≥ 1 GΩ|
|Item Diameter||21.2 mm|
|Item Length||71 mm - 74 mm|
|Mechanical Operations||1,000 mating cycles|
|Operating Temperature (TJ)||-25°C to 75°C|
|Plug Diameter||15.7 mm|
|Service Voltage RMS||133 V|
|Test Voltage AC RMS||1,400 V|
|Wire Gauge, maximum||14 AWG|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.5 in. × 1.4 in. × 0.9 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.071 lbs.|
|Specification Sheet||All Models|