XLR Plug - Amphenol, 3-Pole, Black, Gold-Plated
Amphenol AX series XLR cable connector, 3 pole male, Machined gold-plated contacts, Black Finish The revolutionary AX series of XLR connectors introduce an exciting contemporary look and feel to the professional audio interconnect market. They are designed to complement modern audio architecture and truly “fit" within their environment. An impressive list of features guarantees pure sound performance in the most demanding applications providing unrivalled value. Features:
- Gold-plated contacts
- Unique Australian designed shell and housing.
- Ergonomic stylish sleeve design for improved grip.
- Oversized latch lever preserves your thumb.
- Leading first mate last break pin 1 on socket connectors.
- Chuck style cable clamp to suit 3mm - 8mm (0.118" - 0.314") cable
- O.D. with integrated split to allow inclusion after soldering.
- Overmolded cable support boot.
- New socket contact design for improved contact resistance.
- Precision machined pin contacts as standard.
- Compact 2.5mm2 (14AWG) solder buckets to reduce soldering time and wastage.
- Zinc diecast shell housing with Satin nickel or Matt black finish.
|Cable Outer Diameter||3 mm to 8 mm|
|Cable Retention Force||22 kg - 44 kg|
|Contact Resistance||≤ 3 mΩ|
|Current Carrying Capacity||15 A|
|Insertion and Withdrawal Force||≥ 10 N - ≤ 30 N|
|Insulation Resistance||≥ 1 GΩ|
|Item Diameter||21.2 mm|
|Item Length||71 mm - 74 mm|
|Mechanical Operations||1,000 mating cycles|
|Operating Temperature (TJ)||-25°C to 75°C|
|Plug Diameter||15.7 mm|
|Service Voltage RMS||133 V|
|Test Voltage AC RMS||1,400 V|
|Wire Gauge, maximum||14 AWG|
|Packaging Dimensions||2.3 in. × 1.8 in. × 0.9 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.069 lbs.|
|Specification Sheet||All Models|