Wire - 4 Conductor, Shielded, 28 AWG
Sold by the foot
A minimum order of at least 3 is required.
Shielded 4-conductor wire used in wiring pickups, controls etc. Shielded 4-conductor wire is commonly used in humbucking pickups to allow more wiring flexibility over the 2-conductor setup. Building a pickup using 4-conductor wire will allow you to wire up coil cut, phase switching, and series/parallel configurations. Additionally, 2 conductor pickups can be converted to 4-conductor using this wire.
- Sold per foot
- 28 AWG
- Foil shield
- 12”/3.2mm outer diameter
- Sold individually
|Item Length||12 in.|
|Outer Diameter||3.2 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions||3 in. × 1.605 in. × 0.27 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.01 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers I do not need it by cut at 12" so do you sell it uncut? if I need for example 9 feet could i get the entire 9 feet?
Asked by Anonymous on December 30th, 2016.
1 answers Does this also include a ground wire?
Asked by ethan.mcelvein on June 12th, 2019.
There are four insulated wire in the shielding as well as one bare wire that would commonly be used for grounding purposes.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Capacitor - Orange Drop, 100V, Polyester
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Metal Film, 1% tolerance
- Wire - Gavitt, Cloth, 22AWG Stranded, Top Coat Pre-Tinned
- Knob - Vintage, set screw, brass insert
- End Buttons / Pins - Grover, for quick-release Strap locks
- Capacitor - Jupiter, Yellow Vintage Tone Capacitors, Polyester, Axial Lead