The B5, sometimes referred as the Bigsby "horseshoe" is designed for flat top solid body guitars. Attaching via four screws to a guitar's top, the B5 is extremely versatile. B5s are common on many styles of guitars including SGs, Les Paul Jrs, Telecasters, and Rickenbacker 325s.
Bigsby B5 Specifications
- Model Name: B-5
- Series: Original Kalamazoo Line
- Manufacturing Method: Sand Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate Weight: 287 Grams
- Overall Length: 4.75"/120.65mm
- Overall Width: 3.7"/93.98mm
*Designed for use on thin hollow body and semi-hollowbody guitars
Multiple color options available.
Bigsby Part No: 0495-B5
Bigsby Part No: 0495-B5G