Vibrato - Bigsby, B5 Aluminum, for solid-body guitars, with Vibramate
Bigsby B5 Vibrato, for Flat Top Electric Solid-Body Guitars, Aluminum
The B5, sometimes referred as the Bigsby "horseshoe" is designed for flat top solid body guitars. Attaching via four screws to a guitar's top, the B5 is extremely versatile. B5s are common on many styles of guitars including SGs, Les Paul Jrs, Telecasters, and Rickenbacker 325s.
Bigsby B5 Specifications
- Model Name: B-5
- Series: Original Kalamazoo Line
- Manufacturing Method: Sand Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate Weight: 287 Grams
- Overall Length: 4.75"/120.65mm
- Overall Width: 3.7"/93.98mm
*Designed for use on thin hollow body and semi-hollowbody guitars
Vibramate Standard V5 Adaptor Mounting Kit, For Bigsby B5, Aluminum
Now you can install a Bigsby Vibrato on your guitar without drilling any holes! The Vibramate V5 Model Quick Mount Kit is designed for a Bigsby B5 Original Vibrato and will fit most traditional style guitars that have a tune-a-matic style bridge and a stop-tailpiece.
Vibramate The kit installs in minutes with the included hardware and eliminates the need for drilling permanent holes in your instrument. Vibramate comes with 3 felt-pads secured to the bottom of the mounting plate for a soft touch to the top of your guitar.
Vibramate automatically positions the Bigsby Vibrato in the proper orientation and makes a very clean finished appearance with great performance. The Vibramate V5 mounting plate was originally designed for flat-top guitars but may also work on a variety of carved and arch top models that have the same standard tune-a-matic style bridge and stop-tailpiece setup.
* Note: Vibramate V5 is designed for the Bigsby "Original" B5 Vibrato ONLY and will not work with other variations such as the "Licensed" B50 Model or the Import B500 Model. Make sure you have the correct Bigsby Vibrato for proper installation of the Vibramate Kit!
|Packaging Dimensions||7.9 in. × 4.4 in. × 2.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||1.07 lbs.|