Tuner - Hipshot, HB6, USA Ultralite Y Key for bass, reversible, ⅜"
Any sore shouldered bassist can tell you that fighting "neck dive" from a poorly balanced instrument is akin to slow torture. Hipshot's Ultralite bass machine heads are designed and machined to lighten up the load while improving ruggedness and accuracy. Spend more time on the bass--Not at the chiropractor!
- Solid machined aircraft grade aluminum housing gives you high durability in an extremely light package.
- Small footprint easily installs on 4, 5, and 6 string headstocks.
- 20:1 gear ratio with a full size gear and worm for super quick and accurate tuning.
- Y shaped key
- 3/8" string post fits 9/16" headstock holes.
- Bass orientation. See P-GH-UL-3X-T for treble version.
- Sold individually.