KlusonThe original KlusonÂ® Manufacturing Company was founded in 1925 and expanded from a small machine shop by building its reputation as the music industryâ€™s premier supplier of tuning machines, tailpieces, brackets, bushings, and other stringed instrument parts during the golden age of guitar manufacturing from the 1940s through the 1960s. That history continues today.
Tuners - Kluson, 3 per side, with pearloid keystoneKluson Pearloid Button Tuners, 3 Per Side, Pearl. Complete set with both bass and treble side individual tuning machines. Includes bushings and mounting screws. Historically correct replacement for many '50s and '60s Gibson®, Martin® and Epiphone® guitars. Used on a Les Paul / SG Standard Historically used on:
Package of 6
- 1958 - 1959 Gibson® Flying V
- 1958 - 1959 Gibson® ES-345
- 1956 - 1959 Gibson® ES-295
- 1956 - 1959 Gibson® J-200
- 1956 - 1959 Gibson® ES-350
- 1956 - 1959 ES-5
- 1957 Gibson Explorer Prototype Futura
- 1959 Epiphone Crestwood Deluxe
Starting at $47.95
Tuners - Kluson, Revolution G Mount, Pearloid knob, 3 per sideThe Kluson® Revolution G-Mount 19:1 high ratio tuning machines offer the traditional Kluson® footprint and a newly designed sealed die-cast, one-piece housing. High gear ratio guarantees silky smooth operation, fine tuning stability with no backlash. These state of the art tuning machines are designed to directly retrofit die-cast tuning machines that have a hex head (collared) bushing and a traditional Kluson® two-screw mounting pattern. Uses the common modern 25/64 in. (10mm) peghole. The G-Mount pattern makes these a great drop-in replacement for the modern “Gibson® Deluxe” collared tuning machines found on many models. No modification or unused holes!
Package of 6
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Precise 19:1 gear ratio for smooth operation
- Sealed diecast,one piece housing
- Traditional Kluson® two-screw mounting pattern with collared bushing.
- Pearloid button
- Available in Nickel or Gold
Starting at $56.00