Tuner - Hipshot, HB7 American Classic, for BassRetire those worn out stock tuners and slap on a set of Hipshot American Classics! The HB7 is a direct replacement for Fender® Highway One tuning machines first featured on many MIM models. It is now a popular choice for many contemporary Fender® basses including Vintage Modified Squire®, USA and Custom Shop models. Many smaller, independent builders have adopted this machine as well.
Starting at $31.90
Tuner - Hipshot, USA Ultralite Y Key for bass, reversible, ⅜"
Any sore shouldered bassist can tell you that fighting "neck dive" from a poorly balanced instrument is akin to slow torture. Hipshot's Ultralite bass machine heads are designed and machined to lighten up the load while improving ruggedness and accuracy. Spend more time on the bass--Not at the chiropractor!
- Solid machined aircraft grade aluminum housing gives you high durability in an extremely light package.
- Small footprint easily installs on 4, 5, and 6 string headstocks.
- 20:1 gear ratio with a full size gear and worm for super quick and accurate tuning.
- Y shaped key
- 3/8" string post fits 9/16" headstock holes.
- Bass orientation. See P-GH-UL-3X-T for treble version.
- Sold individually.
Tuners - Grover, Lightweight Bass, 20:1, Chrome, 2 per side
Package of 4For the ultimate in weight control, we offer the 143 series for Bass Guitar. With a plastic housing and aluminum string post, this lightweight bass key is perfect for the player who is concerned about the overall weight of the instrument. The 20:1 gear ratio provides the finest tuning available. 2 treble and 2 bass.