Tube Lore II, A Reference for Users and Collectors, 2nd Edition
by Ludwell Sibley
The classic Ludwell Sibley book is now available in this wonderful second edition. Tube Lore II contains a wealth of knowledge and information on a wide variety of tube types. Any tube collector or radio aficionado will find the contents of this book to be an invaluable reference. The extended second edition covers thousands of tubes and includes a data CD with supplementary content covering strange/rare tubes, microwave tubes, date codes, and much more. This book is 288 pages and the additional data CD is enclosed in a plastic sleeve on the inside of the back cover.
Ludwell Sibley is the president and editor of The Tube Collectors Association. He worked in telecom as a transmission engineer and is an avid tube collector and electronics historian.
|Packaging Dimensions||11 in. × 8.5 in. × 0.617 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||1.556 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Guitar Amplifier Electronics: Circuit Simulation
- Fundamentals of Guitar Amplifier: System Design
- Building Vacuum Tube Guitar & Bass Amplifiers, Volume 1
- Building Vacuum Tube Guitar & Bass Amplifiers, Volume 2
- Building Vacuum Tube Guitar & Bass Amplifiers, Volume 3
- DIY Speaker Cabinets for Musical Instrument Applications