Transformers & Chokes
Transformer - Hammond, Power, 115V/230V, 230V/50mA, 12VA
Low profile mounting, dual - split bobbin design. 12VA.
Transformer - Hammond, Plate & Filament or Bias, 12.6V auxiliary
- Primary 115 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Designed for small power or bias supplies, test equipment, preamps etc.
- Economical , two hole, channel bracket, chassis mount.
- Minimum 5" long leads.
- Convenient 12.6 filament/auxiliary winding.
Audio Transformer - Hammond, 150/600Ω, Line Isolation
- 150/600 Ohm Primary Impedance
- 300/1200 Ohm Secondary Impedance
- Deep-drawn steel case with tin plated finish, with two convenient 6-32 mounting studs with mounting hardware.
- Sealed case and wax potted core internally for stable characteristics and long life.
- Wide frequency response ± 0.5 db max. from 20 Hz. to 20 Khz. (except units over 5K ohms impedance, may be down 1 db @ 20 Khz.)
- Insertion loss of apx. 1 db.
- Maximum power level +15 dbm. with specified characteristics, or higher levels with reduced low frequency performance.
- Distortion is apx. 1.5% @ 20 Hz. under full power.
- Electrostatic shield between pri. & sec. connected to the green lead.
- Humbucking construction
- Balanced split windings on pri. & sec. for circuit versatility. Primary may be used as a secondary and vice versa for impedance matching.
- Lead length: Min. 4"
Transformer - Fender, Power, for Deluxe Reverb 120V
Genuine Fender power transformer designed for use in the ‘65 Deluxe Reverb as well as the ‘68 Deluxe. Made to original fender specifications. 120V Primary