Transformers & Chokes
Replacements for FenderReplacement For Fender - Founded in Fullerton California by Leo Fender, Fender Musical Instruments Corp is the worldâ€™s foremost manufacturer of guitars, basses, amplifiers and related equipment dating back to the 1940's.
Fender® Original Tone Master Power Transformer. Equivalent to #026477.
Fender® Original '59 Bassman Reissue Power Transformer. Equivalent to #036483.
Replacement for Marshall Plexi Specifications:
- Inductance ± 15%: 3 H
- D.C. Current: 250 mA
- Designed for drop in replacement of original units.
- Physically, parts were designed to look similar to original factory units (where possible).
- Inductances measured at rated D.C. current.
- Material used & design specs. were kept as close as possible to the original part to preserve the stock "tone".
- Units are vacuum impregnated with polyurethane varnish for quiet and long life operation.
Made precisely to the original Fender® specifications. Drop-in replacement for '65 Twin Reverb Reissue. Made in the USA. 120V Primary.
Genuine Fender power transformer designed for use in the ‘65 Deluxe Reverb as well as the ‘68 Deluxe. Made to original fender specifications. 120V Primary