Transformers & Chokes
Transformer - Lehle, Audio, Line-Bridging, Unbalanced to Balanced
The LEHLE TRANSFORMER MZ is the ideal component to avoid hum loops without degrading the sound. It achieves this through galvanic isolation of low to mid impedance audio signal sources. It can be used as an input or output transformer, for balanced or unbalanced signals.
Transformer - Lehle, Audio, Line Isolation, High Impedance
The Lehle Transformer HZ is the ideal component to avoid hum loops or to balance and unbalance signals without degrading the sound of high impedance signal sources.
Transformer - Hammond, 2W Audio Miniature Epoxy Potted
- Perfect for audio input, line matching, isolation or output transformer applications.
- 2 watt (± 1.5 dB, 300 Hz. - 50 kHz.).
- Epoxy potted in an attractive black molded case, Pin type P.C. board mount (min. 0.187" length).
- Power level ratings are maximum at lowest frequency rating
- Power can be increased slightly at higher frequencies.
- Will withstand soldering for 10 sec. @ 260 degrees C, ambient temp. 85 degrees C max.