Transformers & Chokes
Transformer - Hammond, Audio Broadcast Quality, 850A Series
Deep-drawn steel case with tin plated finish, with two convenient 6-32 mounting studs with mounting hardware. Sealed case and wax potted core internally for stable characteristics and long life. Wide frequency response +/- 0.5 db max. from 20 Hz. to 20 Khz. (except units over 5K ohms impedance, may be down 1 db @ 20 Khz.) Insertion loss of apx. 1 db.
Transformer - Hammond, 2W Audio Miniature Epoxy Potted
- Perfect for audio input, line matching, isolation or output transformer applications.
- 2 watt (± 1.5 dB, 300 Hz. - 50 kHz.).
- Epoxy potted in an attractive black molded case, Pin type P.C. board mount (min. 0.187" length).
- Power level ratings are maximum at lowest frequency rating
- Power can be increased slightly at higher frequencies.
- Will withstand soldering for 10 sec. @ 260 degrees C, ambient temp. 85 degrees C max.
Transformer - Hammond, Audio Broadcast Quality, 800A Series
Deep-drawn steel case with tin plated finish, with two convenient 6-32 mounting studs with hardware. Includes wire leads (minimum length of 4"). Frequency response +/- 0.5 db max. from 50 Hz. to 15 Khz. Insertion loss of apx. 1 db. Maximum power level +15 dbm. (except 841A, 842A & 844A which are +20 dbm) with specified characteristics, or higher levels with reduced low frequency performance.