Transformers & Chokes
Transformer - Hammond, Microphone Input Transformers
Studio Grade Impedance Matching, 1140 Series. Designed with Nickel alloy cores for high performance and Wide Bandwidth. Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz ±0.35 dB, (ref. @ 1 kHz). Low distortion at levels up to +27 dBu @ 20 Hz. Excellent Shielding – Mu Metal enclosures
Starting at $68.16
Transformer - Hammond, 2W Audio Miniature Epoxy Potted
- Perfect for audio input, line matching, isolation or output transformer applications.
- 2 watt (± 1.5 dB, 300 Hz. - 50 kHz.).
- Epoxy potted in an attractive black molded case, Pin type P.C. board mount (min. 0.187" length).
- Power level ratings are maximum at lowest frequency rating
- Power can be increased slightly at higher frequencies.
- Will withstand soldering for 10 sec. @ 260 degrees C, ambient temp. 85 degrees C max.