Transformers & Chokes
Transformer - Hammond, Studio Grade Impedance Matching, 140 Series
Studio grade frequency response: 20 Hz. - 20 Khz. (+/- 1 db, ref. @ 1 Khz.) minimum. Excellent frequency response utilizing a 80% nickel core providing high permeability combined with low losses. Designed for maximum bandwidth, lowest distortion at +10 dbm power level or less. Plated steel cans, adjustable height case bracket.
Starting at $59.51
Transformer - Hammond, 2W Audio Miniature Epoxy Potted
- Perfect for audio input, line matching, isolation or output transformer applications.
- 2 watt (± 1.5 dB, 300 Hz. - 50 kHz.).
- Epoxy potted in an attractive black molded case, Pin type P.C. board mount (min. 0.187" length).
- Power level ratings are maximum at lowest frequency rating
- Power can be increased slightly at higher frequencies.
- Will withstand soldering for 10 sec. @ 260 degrees C, ambient temp. 85 degrees C max.