Transformers & Chokes

P-T1750X-FENDER Transformer - Hammond, Output, replacement for Fender
  • Replacements for Fender Amps
  • Designed for drop in replacement of original units.
  • Physically, parts were designed to look similar to original factory units (where possible).
  • Material used & design specs. were kept as close as possible to the original part to preserve the stock "tone".
Starting at $33.95
P-TGR-001 Transformer - Reverb Driver, for Fender® Amps, 125A20B Replacement
Replacement reverb driver transformer for the Fender® part numbers 125A20B, 022921, and 037099. This is the standard reverb driver transformer used in most Fender amps that use a 12AT7 and transformer driven 4AB3C1B tank. Found in countless Fender® models including original and reissues of the following:
  • Fender Princeton Reverb
  • Fender Deluxe Reverb
  • Fender Vibrolux Reverb
  • Fender Pro Reverb
  • Fender Super Reverb
  • Fender Twin Reverb
  • Fender Quad Reverb
  • Fender Super Six Reverb
  • Fender Vibrosonic
  • Many others
P-TF37099 Transformer - Fender®, Reverb, for Pro Reverb
Original Fender® reverb driver for Pro Reverb. Replacement for #037099. Warning: Not all amplifier models of the same name use the same transformer model. Please make sure the amplifier transformer which you are replacing has a Fender number matching the equivalent Fender transformer number listed here.
See P-TGR-001 for a generic Fender® style reverb driver.
Don't see what you're looking for? Send us your product suggestions!