Transformers & Chokes
HammondHammond Manufacturing offers a full range of transformers, chokes and enclosures.
Transformer - Hammond, Universal Single Ended
Max D.C. Bias
- Designed for general purpose or replacement use (not Hi-Fi), in single ended, tube output circuits.
- Frequency response: 100 Hz. - 15 Khz (± 1db max. - ref. 1 Khz). (For full frequency response (20 Hz. to 20 Khz.) - see P-T1627SE).
- For push-pull output use, see P-T125A - optimized for push-pull tube output circuits.
- Open style with minimum 12" long primary & secondary leads leads.
- All sizes use butt stacked cores (using 29M6 steel) with an air gap, to reduce D.C. core saturation.
- Primary impedance range from 2,500 to 10,000 Ohms.
- Secondary impedance range from 4 to 32 Ohms.
Max D.C. Bias
Starting at $47.75
Transformer - Hammond, Universal Push-Pull
- Designed for general purpose or replacement use in push-pull tube output circuits. (For single ended use, see our 125 SE series - optimized for single ended tube output circuits).
- Frequency response: 150 Hz. - 15 Khz (± 1db max. ref. 1 Khz).
- Open style with minimum 5" long primary leads, secondary solder lugs for convenient secondary connections.
- Tables provided with transformer listing 90 pre-calculated impedance ratios.
Starting at $38.35
Transformer - Hammond, Output, Single-Ended, 30 W
- Over designed for single ended tube output circuits (triode, tetrode or pentode tubes).
- Enclosed (shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type 'X' mounting.
- Frequency response at least 20 Hz. to 20 Khz. at full rated power (± 1 db max. ref.
Starting at $175.51