Transformer - Hammond, Universal Single Ended, 8 W, 60 mA
- Designed for general purpose or replacement use (not Hi-Fi), in single ended, tube output circuits.
- Frequency response: 100 Hz. - 15 Khz (± 1db max. - ref. 1 Khz).
- For push-pull output use, see P-T125A - optimized for push-pull tube output circuits.
- Open style with minimum 12" long primary & secondary leads leads.
- All sizes use butt stacked cores (using 29M6 steel) with an air gap, to reduce D.C. core saturation.
- Primary impedance range from 2,500 to 10,000 Ohms.
- Secondary impedance range from 4 to 32 Ohms.
Specifications Audio Watts: 8 Primary Impedance (Ohms): 2,500 to 10,000 Secondary Impedance (Ohms): 4 to 32 Max. DC Bias (mA): 60 Mounting centers: 3.13" u-bracket Weight: 1.3 lbs.
|Part No.||Dimensions (Inches)|
|A||B||C||D||G Mtg. Hole|
|Fastener Hole Diameter||0.187 in.|
|Item Height||2.31 in.|
|Item Length||3.69 in.|
|Item Width||1.86 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance A||3.13 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.6 in. × 3.4 in. × 3.3 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||1.646 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Could I use a 125BSE to replace my OT on a Nordmende radio using a single EL84 output tube. My Schematic shows a 4300 primary and 3-4 secondary.
Asked by Anonymous on November 30th, 2016. 1 person subscribed to this question
Hello, We are not techs here at Antique Electronic Supply and with that in mind; we can not offer you technical advice on swapping transformers. Please email us directly so we can put you in touch with the right people to answer your question: email@example.com.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!