Transformer - Hammond, Universal Single Ended, 3 W, 25 mA
- Designed for general purpose or replacement use (not Hi-Fi), in single ended, tube output circuits.
- Frequency response: 100 Hz. - 15 Khz (± 1db max. - ref. 1 Khz). (For full frequency response (20 Hz. to 20 Khz.) - see P-T1627SE).
- For push-pull output use, see P-T125A">P-T125A - optimized for push-pull tube output circuits.
- Open style with minimum 12" long primary & secondary leads leads.
- All sizes use butt stacked cores (using 29M6 steel) with an air gap, to reduce D.C. core saturation.
- Primary impedance range from 2,500 to 10,000 Ohms.
- Secondary impedance range from 4 to 32 Ohms.
Specifications Audio Watts: 3 Primary Impedance (Ohms): 2,500 to 10,000 Secondary Impedance (Ohms): 4 to 32 Max. DC Bias (mA): 25 Mounting centers: 2-⅜" u-bracket Weight: 0.5 lbs.
|Part No.||Dimensions (Inches)|
|A||B||C||D||G Mtg. Hole|
|Fastener Hole Diameter||0.187 in.|
|Item Height||1.69 in.|
|Item Length||2.81 in.|
|Item Width||1.35 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance A||2.38 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.8 in. × 2.4 in. × 2.3 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.672 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!