Transformer - Hammond, Universal Single Ended, 20 W, 90 mA
Transformer - Hammond, Universal Single Ended, 20 W, 90 mA max DC bias
- Designed for general purpose or replacement use (not Hi-Fi), in single ended, tube output circuits.
- Frequency response: 100 Hz. - 15 Khz at full rated power (± 1db max. - ref. 1 Khz).
- For full frequency response (20 Hz. to 20 Khz.) - see our 1627-1642 series.
- For push-pull output use, see our 125 series.
- Open style with minimum 12" long primary & secondary leads.
- All sizes use butt stacked cores (using 29M6 steel) with an air gap, to reduce D.C. core saturation.
- Primary impedance range from 2,500 to 10,000 Ohms.
- Secondary impedance range from 4 to 32 Ohms.
|Fastener Hole Diameter||0.2 in.|
|Item Height||3.15 in.|
|Item Length||3.76 in.|
|Item Width||2.52 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance A||3.13 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance B||2.25 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||7.6875 in. × 7.375 in. × 7.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||5.05 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!