Transformer - Hammond, Universal Single Ended, 15 W, 80 mA
- Designed for general purpose or replacement use (not Hi-Fi), in single ended, tube output circuits.
- Frequency response: 100 Hz. - 15 Khz (± 1db max. - ref. 1 Khz). (For full frequency response (20 Hz. to 20 Khz.) - see P-T1627SE).
- For push-pull output use, see P-T125A">P-T125A - optimized for push-pull tube output circuits.
- Open style with minimum 12" long primary & secondary leads leads.
- All sizes use butt stacked cores (using 29M6 steel) with an air gap, to reduce D.C. core saturation.
- Primary impedance range from 2,500 to 10,000 Ohms.
- Secondary impedance range from 4 to 32 Ohms.
Specifications Audio Watts: 15 Primary Impedance (Ohms): 2,500 to 10,000 Secondary Impedance (Ohms): 4 to 32 Max. DC Bias (mA): 80 Mounting centers: 4" u-bracket Weight: 3.0 lbs.
|Part No.||Dimensions (Inches)|
|A||B||C||D||G Mtg. Hole|
|Item Length||4.5 in.|
|Item Width||2.36 in.|
|Item Height||2.94 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance A||4 in.|
|Fastener Hole Diameter||0.187 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||7.3 in. x 7.3 in. x 5.6 in.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers The description states that the primary impedance is from 10K ohm to 2.5K ohm. However the diagram only shows two leads for the primary. How does the used select the impedance with this transformer?
Asked by Anonymous on October 25th, 2017. 1 person subscribed to this question
The primary is selected by using the secondary output wires as indicated in the drawing on the specification sheet. For instance, if you want to have a primary impedance of 5K, and secondary outputs of 16, 8 and 4 ohms you would use the white (16 ohms), yellow (8 ohms) and green (4 ohms) for the secondary either connected to individual jacks or a selector switch. The black lead is ground for the secondary.
1 answers Is this appropriate for a 5E3 build?
Asked by Anonymous on April 8th, 2019. 1 person subscribed to this question
It is possible that this will work in your application, however, you will need to consult a tech for guidance on installing this transformer in the amp in question.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!