Transformer - Hammond, Tube Driver Interstage
Special Order Item
Audio watts: 4
Impedance: 5k ohms
D.C. Resistance: 178 ohms
Inductance: 44 henries
Rated D.C. Bias Current: 30 mA
- Designed for driver use ONLY in single ended tube output amplifiers. These units replace coupling capacitor circuits for improved sound.
- Closed style with minimum 8" long leads.
- All models use bifilar wound windings for exceptional coupling and bandwidth.
- Minimum frequency response 20 Hz. - 20 Khz (+/- 1db max. ref. 1 Khz.).
- The core is gapped to support the specified D.C. bias current.
- Maximum working voltage - 400 VDC
- Units are Hi-Pot tested at 1,000 VDC
- Core uses Hi grade silicon laminations (29M6).
- Units weight - 3 lbs. 2 oz.
|Packaging Dimensions||2.5 in. × 3.12 in. × 3.12 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||1.2 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!