Transformer - Hammond, Step-Up, 500VA
Special Order Item
Capacity: 500VA Features:
- Single winding does not provide isolation, for use where equipment is already isolated and only voltage change is required.
- World wide applications, 50 or 60 Hz. operation, step up (115VAC to 230VAC).
- Input is circuit breaker protected.
- Hi-pot tested to 2 KV RMS
- Input is a standard 3-wire, grounded plug
- Input is connected to a 5 foot cord and standard grounded North American plug (NEMA 5-15P)
- Output - a one foot long "pig tail" cord with a standard North American 3-wire, 250V receptacle (NEMA 6-15R)
- North American Mark of Safety - C UL and UL listed (File #E211544).
- Indoor use only.
- Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency
|Item Height||4.68 in.|
|Item Length||3.8 in.|
|Item Width||6 in.|
|Mounting Hole Center to Center A||3.0 in.|
|Mounting Hole Center to Center B||4.38 in.|
|Primary||115 VAC - 230 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.8 in. × 6 in. × 4.68 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||10 lbs.|
|Specification Sheet||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!