Transformer - Hammond, Power, 190-0-190 V, 71 mA
|Dual Primary:||115 VAC, 125 VAC, 60 Hz.|
|A.C. high Voltage Secondary RMS:||380V.C.T. @ 71mA|
|Filament Winding #1||6.3 V @ 2.5 A|
|Filament Winding #2||-|
- Enclosed, 4 hole, chassis mount.
- Minimum 6" long leads.
- Units can be run full wave bridge or full wave C.T.
- Class A insulation (105 degrees C).
- Hi-Pot test of 2,000V RMS.
- Conservative designs - CSA certified (209651).
- NOTE: A production "running change" has been made to the primary winding - effective with August 2009 production.
Choice #1 (115 VAC Input): For those customers who need the 115V input - nothing has changed - simply use the White & Gray wires and tape the Black wire (see above schematic). Choice #2 (125 VAC Input): For those customers who are seeing too high a secondary voltage due to higher primary line voltages (roughly 125V input) - use the White & Black wire and tape the gray wire Caution: NEVER connect power to BOTH the GRAY & BLACK wire - instantaneous destruction of the transformer will result!
|Item Length||2.188 in.|
|Item Width||2.625 in.|
|Item Height||2.625 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance A||1.75 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance B||1.563 in.|
|Fastener Hole Diameter||0.188 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.75 in. x 3.25 in. x 3.375 in.|