Transformer - Hammond, Output, Single-Ended, 30 W, 160ma DC
Special Order Item
- New and improved version, higher power handling, smoother frequency response, easy to use secondary tap.
- Over designed for single ended tube output circuits (triode, tetrode or pentode tubes).
- Enclosed (shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type 'X' mounting.
- Frequency response at least 20 Hz. to 20 Khz. at full rated power (± 1 db max. ref. 1 Khz).
- Insulated flexible leads 8" min.
- Includes a 40% screen tap for Ultra-Linear operation (if desired).
- High quality laminations, (M6) grain oriented silicon steel.
- Core is gapped to reduce core saturation in Class-A circuits.
- For general purpose or replacement use in single ended tube output circuits see our P-T125SE series.
|Audio Power||30 W|
|Primary Impedance||2,500 Ω|
|Primary Inductance||20 H (minimum)|
|Secondary Impedance||4, 8, 16 Ω|
|Maximum DC Bias||160 mA|
Suggested Triodes: 2A3, 6A3, 6B4G, 300B Suggested Pentodes: 6CA7, 6L6, 807, 5881, 6550, Parallel - 6AQ5, 6V6, EL84
|Fastener Hole Diameter||0.203 in.|
|Item Height||4.56 in.|
|Item Length||3.75 in.|
|Item Width||4.5 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance A||3 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance B||3.13 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||8.3437 in. × 8.5 in. × 8.75 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||11.55 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!