Transformer - Hammond, Output, Single-Ended, 30 W
Special Order Item
- Over designed for single ended tube output circuits (triode, tetrode or pentode tubes).
- Enclosed (shielded), 4 slot, above chassis Type 'X' mounting.
- Frequency response at least 20 Hz. to 20 Khz. at full rated power (± 1 db max. ref. 1 Khz).
- Insulated flexible leads 8" min.
- Includes a 40% screen tap for Ultra-Linear operation (if desired).
- High quality laminations, (M6) grain oriented silicon steel.
- Core is gapped to reduce core saturation in Class-A circuits.
- For general purpose or replacement use in single ended tube output circuits see our P-T125SE series.
|Audio Power||30 W|
|Primary Impedance||1,250 Ω|
|Primary Inductance||14 H (minimum)|
|Primary DC Impedance||1,250 Ω|
|Secondary Impedance||4/8/16 Ω|
|Maximum DC Bias||200 mA|
Suggested Triodes: 2A3, 6A3, 6B4G, 300B, 572B, 811A
Suggested Pentodes: Parallel - 6550, 6CA7
|Fastener Hole Diameter||0.203 in.|
|Item Height||4.56 in.|
|Item Length||3.75 in.|
|Item Width||4.95 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance A||3 in.|
|Mounting Center Distance B||3.9 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||8.375 in. × 8.25 in. × 8.8125 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||11.9 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!