Soldering iron tip - Weller, hollow core, 1.6mm, narrow screwdriver, ET Series
Genuine Weller narrow screw driver (chisel) style tips for use with all ET Series compatible soldering irons. The narrow screwdriver style is great for soldering in hard to reach and narrow spots. These tips are an excellent choice for use with the S-TWE1010 soldering station.
- Sensor hole in the base of tip is fitted with a stainless steel liner
- Prevents the tip from seizing to the sensor
Truss Rod Driver - Cruz Tools, GrooveTech
Vintage-style truss rod nuts have long, thin slots and are made of unhardened steel, so normal slotted screwdrivers will cause damage – as evidenced on many vintage guitars and basses. Cruz Tools developed two screwdrivers specifically for this application. Proper adjustment involves removal of the neck for full nut access, and our Standard Driver provides firm contact over the entire slot width for damage-free adjustment. The Cheater Driver™ allows quick minor adjustment without removing the neck. Both have oversized handles with extra-long shafts for a firm grip and easy access.
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Precision, XP600, 6 pieces
Package of 6Electrostatic Discharge Safe. Designed to maximize efficiency and production. Fast turning swivel cap with cavity provides precise centering. Constructed of superior strength materials. Product Features:
- ESD safe to provide protection to ESD sensitive items
- Chrome-molybdenum vanadium steel blades provide superior strength
- Fast turning swivel caps provides optimum control for precise centering
- Black oxide tips for longer wear life
- No-roll handle design keeps drivers from rolling off uneven surfaces
- Storage case provides a home and keeps drivers safe
Wire Stripper / Cutter - Xcelite, 6", with Spring and Lock
6" stripper, cutter with spring and lock, cushion grip handles, carded. Features
- Wire cutting and stripping edges conveniently located in front of pivot
- Allows use in tight places
- Needle nose pliers add wire pulling and bending capabilities
- Scissors-action stripper for cleaner, faster and more accurate stripping
- Serrated edge
- Includes work-speeding automatic spring and lock
- Red cushion grip handle provides maximum leverage
- For copper and aluminum wire 10 - 22 AWG
String Cutters - Dunlop, System 65, heavy duty
The Dunlop System 65 String Cutter can cut through any strings. It will cut through .130” thick bass strings just as easily as a .010” guitar string. This is a great tool to keep nearby, easily fitting in a case or gig bag.
Tech Kit - CruzTOOLS GrooveTech, for Guitar Player
Guitar players may know a little about truss rods and action, but few actually attempt adjustment. That's a shame, because a good setup will improve your performance. The GrooveTech provides everything you need to work on your guitar, plus an Easy Setup Guide that takes the mystery out of the process. Eleven hex keys are color-coded gold for metric and black for inch sizes, and long pattern for easy access. All truss rod sizes are ball end. Also included is a thickness gauge, ruler, capo, cutters, string winder, and 6-in-1 screwdriver.
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Mini, 6 pieces
Package of 66-Piece Mini-driver Kit. Features:
- Miniature version of compact convertible set. for precise detail work.
- Mini-drivers consist of jeweler's type and Phillips® screwdriver blades.
- Molded in color-coded plastic handles.
- Contains a black torque amplifier handle.
- Furnished in see-through plastic case.
Kit - BusBoard, Junior Genius Blinky Lights Kit
Junior Genius Kits are built for experimentation, learning and fun! Experience the joy of seeing your first LED light up. The Blinky Lights Kit leads you through 10 core activities, from a simple LED circuit up to more advanced transistor LED blinky light circuits, using standard parts on a real-world breadboard. Learn about voltage and current by using LEDs, resistors, capacitors and transistors. You'll be able to build circuits using a schematic diagram, and there's plenty of help to get you there. Simple examples make it easy to grasp the basics and 'What's Happening' and 'Things To Try' sections encourage you to dig deeper. You will get valuable assembly and troubleshooting experience as you learn to use a great experimentation tool, the solderless breadboard. Real hands-on experience means greater educational value. This next-generation science kit doesn’t seal the parts into simplified plastic blocks.
File Set - Needle files, 5 types, for precision work
Package of 5Set of files for precision work.
- half round
- three square (i.e. triangular)
Starting at $15.20
Solder - Kester 48, .031", Flux 66, Lead-free 1 lb Spool
Lead free solder, Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5, 031" diameter, rosin flux, core 66. Kester SAC305 48 Activated Rosin Flux for cored solder wire was developed for lead-free applications to enable soldering of most common metals.
Starting at $80.00
Drill Bit - two step, for installing vintage tuners
Two-step drill bit for drilling two-step holes. HSS material. Can be used to install vintage type tuners.
Routing Jig - for Soundhole & Rosette
Soundhole and Rosette routing jig. Adjustable from 2” diameter to 6” diameter. Includes two hex adjustable M4x0.70 countersunk screws for attaching a router base, one registration pin (4 mm diameter) and three hex keys: 2.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 1.5 mm. Use with precision router base support for Dremel tool (S-T235).
Wrench - Dunlop, System 65, Uni-wrench
The Dunlop System 65 Uni-Wrench is great tool for tightening and loosening any threaded nut on a guitar or bass. This includes pots, jacks, bridge posts, rounded knurled nuts on selector switches and more.
Springs - Xcelite, replacement for S-TCN255
Replacement spring for S-TCN255 (Xcelite curved nose pliers).
Filters - Weller, for bench top smoke absorber
Package of 3For replacement of the filters used in the benchtop smoke absorber S-TWSA350. Package of 3
- Carbon Activated Filters
- Removes flux fumes from soldering workbench
- Replacement for WSA350 Benchtop Smoke Absorber
PadBoard - Double Sided, Plated Holes, 3.94” x 3.15”, Mounting Holes
The PadBoard-2 prototyping circuit board has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. Features
- Pad-per-hole prototyping board with plated-thru holes. A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 31 x 39 holes, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. Four 0.125” mounting holes.
- Size2 = 100 x 80mm (3.94 x 3.15in), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)
StripBoard - Single Sided, 3.94” x 3.15”, Mounting Holes
ST2 StripBoard is a prototyping circuit board with a standard long strip pattern. Tracks run the length of the board. The long tracks are convenient for power and ground rails, and for signal buses. Strips can be cut as needed to make smaller tracks and circuit pads. It has 0.1" hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers and other parts. ST2 has higher quality than traditional stripboard. The holes are drilled, not punched. The base material is high-quality FR4 glass epoxy board. It has better stability and moisture resistance than boards using phenolic or SRBP (synthetic resin bonded paper), which can warp with exposure to humidity. Features
- Standard stripboard pattern, with tracks running the length of the board.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering.
Wire Stripper / Cutter - Xcelite, 5", with Cushion Grip Handle
5" wire stripper & cutter with cushion grip handles. Features:
- Cuts and strips both solid and stranded wire cleanly, neatly.
- Adjustable screw stop for different wire sizes.
- Hardened with ground blades.
- Red plastic-coated cushion grip provides maximum leverage.
- Strips 8AWG - 22AWG wire.
Neck Support - 2-Way, for guitar work
2-Way Neck Support for guitars. This natural wood, swing design neck support is great for any guitar shop front counter or repair bench and can be used for inspection or repairs of different sized guitars/basses with ease. No need for separate neck supports when switching between acoustic and electric guitars!
- 2 way adjustable height is compatible with acoustic and electric guitars/basses
- Large (15cmx15cm) square base keeps the guitar stable and steady during repair
- Natural cork used at guitar contact points.
Multi Tool - Dunlop, System 65, for guitar / bass work
The Dunlop System 65 Multi Tool is a compact tool that can cover the gamut of setup work for guitars and basses. Whether it’s a pickup height issue, truss rod adjustment, or a tweak in the action, this multitool can do it all.
Soldering iron - Weller, WP35, controlled output
- Input Voltage: 120
- Power Consumption: 35 watts
- Tip Temperature: 850ºF
- Heating Element Type: Nichrome wound, fiberglass and ceramic insulated
- Lightweight handle with cushion grip for ease of use and comfort
- Comes with 1/8" screwdriver tip
- Stand (S-TPH60) sold separately
- Three wire grounded power cord for your safety
- UL listed
Bench-top smoke absorber - Weller, for soldering
Keep those fumes out of your face while soldering with this benchtop smoke absorber.
- Removes flux fumes from soldering workbench
- Great for workspaces using more active fluxes used with lead-free solder
- Fumes are absorbed by the replaceable carbon-activated filter
- Includes one replacement filter (S-TWSA350F)
- Stand allows the smoke absorber to be adjusted to varying angles
- Fan is quiet and will not add significant noise to the workspace
- ESD safe
- Air Flow Volume: 1370 l/min
- Wattage: 20 watts
Allen wrenches - set of three sizes
Package of 3Allen wrench set of three: 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm
Generator - Lodestar, Audio Frequency
The oscillation frequency range of this audio generator is between voice frequency band and super voice frequency band. Square and sine wave. 10K ohm input impedance, 10 V rms maximum input voltage. 600 ohm output impedance. Equipped with synchronized input terminals, enabling the high power output signas to be accurately controlled by small signals. comes with test lead and ground lead. 5.9" high x 9.8" wide x 5.1"deep.