Routing Jig - for Soundhole & Rosette
Soundhole and Rosette routing jig. Adjustable from 2” diameter to 6” diameter. Includes two hex adjustable M4x0.70 countersunk screws for attaching a router base, one registration pin (4 mm diameter) and three hex keys: 2.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 1.5 mm. Use with precision router base support for Dremel tool (S-T235).
Flashlight - Dunlop, System 65 gig, adjustable brightness
The Dunlop System 65 Gig Light is a high lumen, road ready flashlight. At 3.7” in length it easily fits in a gig bag or pocket and can be safely secured with its metal belt clip. This flash light has three different modes that can be accessed by lightly tapping the power switch: high beam, low beam, and strobe. The beam can also be focused by adjusting the lens providing up to 100 yards of visible light with a tight focus. This waterproof flashlight runs on a single AA battery which is included.
Allen wrenches - set of three sizes
Package of 3Allen wrench set of three: 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm
Generator - Lodestar, Audio Frequency
The oscillation frequency range of this audio generator is between voice frequency band and super voice frequency band. Square and sine wave. 10K ohm input impedance, 10 V rms maximum input voltage. 600 ohm output impedance. Equipped with synchronized input terminals, enabling the high power output signas to be accurately controlled by small signals. comes with test lead and ground lead. 5.9" high x 9.8" wide x 5.1"deep.
Solder - Kester 48, .031", Flux 66, Lead-free 1 lb Spool
Lead free solder, Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5, 031" diameter, rosin flux, core 66. Kester SAC305 48 Activated Rosin Flux for cored solder wire was developed for lead-free applications to enable soldering of most common metals.
Starting at $80.00
Soldering iron tip - Weller, hollow core, 1.6mm, narrow screwdriver, ET Series
Genuine Weller narrow screw driver (chisel) style tips for use with all ET Series compatible soldering irons. The narrow screwdriver style is great for soldering in hard to reach and narrow spots. These tips are an excellent choice for use with the S-TWE1010 soldering station.
- Sensor hole in the base of tip is fitted with a stainless steel liner
- Prevents the tip from seizing to the sensor
Fret Cutter - 190mm, for Trimming Fret Wire
Fret Cutters. Use to trim the ends of new fret wire close to the fingerboard without leaving marks. Made in Japan. Dimensions:
- 190 mm total length
- 27 mm jaw width
File Set - Needle files, 5 types, for precision work
Package of 5Set of files for precision work.
- half round
- three square (i.e. triangular)
Starting at $15.20
String Cutters - Dunlop, System 65, heavy duty
The Dunlop System 65 String Cutter can cut through any strings. It will cut through .130” thick bass strings just as easily as a .010” guitar string. This is a great tool to keep nearby, easily fitting in a case or gig bag.
Hex Key Set - Allen®, Long Arm, 9 Piece, Metric
High quality set of long arm metric hex keys from Allen®. This set includes 9 keys in a hinged holder for easy storage.
Tape - Copper Foil, for Shielding, 98ft Length Roll
Conductive copper foil tape for shielding guitar cavities, amplifier cabinets, or elsewhere. This tape features a strong adhesive backing and soldering directly to the surface is easy and results in a strong bond. Sold in 98ft rolls.
Starting at $54.95
Bench-top smoke absorber - Weller, for soldering
Keep those fumes out of your face while soldering with this benchtop smoke absorber.
- Removes flux fumes from soldering workbench
- Great for workspaces using more active fluxes used with lead-free solder
- Fumes are absorbed by the replaceable carbon-activated filter
- Includes one replacement filter (S-TWSA350F)
- Stand allows the smoke absorber to be adjusted to varying angles
- Fan is quiet and will not add significant noise to the workspace
- ESD safe
- Air Flow Volume: 1370 l/min
- Wattage: 20 watts
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Precision, XP600, 6 pieces
Package of 6Electrostatic Discharge Safe. Designed to maximize efficiency and production. Fast turning swivel cap with cavity provides precise centering. Constructed of superior strength materials. Product Features:
- ESD safe to provide protection to ESD sensitive items
- Chrome-molybdenum vanadium steel blades provide superior strength
- Fast turning swivel caps provides optimum control for precise centering
- Black oxide tips for longer wear life
- No-roll handle design keeps drivers from rolling off uneven surfaces
- Storage case provides a home and keeps drivers safe
Fret Slot Cleaning Saws - 45 degree, pencil grip
Fret slot cleaning saw with 45 degree angle and pencil grip.
Chemical Polishing File - Flat, clean tooth pattern
CP files have special file tooth pattern and it keeps file clean without clogging. Easy to control and fast to file clean with light strokes.
Starting at $18.15
Multi Tool - Dunlop, System 65, for guitar / bass work
The Dunlop System 65 Multi Tool is a compact tool that can cover the gamut of setup work for guitars and basses. Whether it’s a pickup height issue, truss rod adjustment, or a tweak in the action, this multitool can do it all.
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Mini, 6 pieces
Package of 66-Piece Mini-driver Kit. Features:
- Miniature version of compact convertible set. for precise detail work.
- Mini-drivers consist of jeweler's type and Phillips® screwdriver blades.
- Molded in color-coded plastic handles.
- Contains a black torque amplifier handle.
- Furnished in see-through plastic case.
Drill Bit - two step, for installing vintage tuners
Two-step drill bit for drilling two-step holes. HSS material. Can be used to install vintage type tuners.
Springs - Xcelite, replacement for S-TCN255
Replacement spring for S-TCN255 (Xcelite curved nose pliers).
Radius Gauges - Notched, stainless steel
Package of 4Solid, high quality stainless steel radius gauges, notched version. Use during fingerboard/fret shaping to accurately measure your progress and eliminate mistakes. Can also be used when shaping a nut/saddle or when setting string radius at the bridge. Great for working on compound radius necks. This is an essential tool for a luthier/tech’s bench. Narrow gauges are used for measuring at the nut to the 7th fret, while the wide gauges are used for measuring at the 7th and higher numbered frets.
- Gauge 1+2 has 7.25", 9.5", 10", and 12" radiuses
- Gauge 3+4 has 14", 15", 16", and 20" radiuses
- Notched version great for taking measurements with strings on
- Set of 4
Neck Support - 2-Way, for guitar work
2-Way Neck Support for guitars. This natural wood, swing design neck support is great for any guitar shop front counter or repair bench and can be used for inspection or repairs of different sized guitars/basses with ease. No need for separate neck supports when switching between acoustic and electric guitars!
- 2 way adjustable height is compatible with acoustic and electric guitars/basses
- Large (15cmx15cm) square base keeps the guitar stable and steady during repair
- Natural cork used at guitar contact points.
Soldering iron stand - Weller, for WP35
Stand for weller soldering iron part number S-TWP35.
Soldering Iron Tip - Weller, for PSI100, Hot Knife tip
Replacement hot knife tip (cat no. PSI 10) for Weller Portasol, butane soldering iron. Cut and cauterize nylon ropes and synthetic upholstery materials easily. Adjustable temperatures up to 450°C (850°F) make it perfect for cutting and shaping plastics and model making.
Soldering iron - Weller, WP35, controlled output
- Input Voltage: 120
- Power Consumption: 35 watts
- Tip Temperature: 850ºF
- Heating Element Type: Nichrome wound, fiberglass and ceramic insulated
- Lightweight handle with cushion grip for ease of use and comfort
- Comes with 1/8" screwdriver tip
- Stand (S-TPH60) sold separately
- Three wire grounded power cord for your safety
- UL listed