Relay Module - Lehle, Relay True Bypass Switching Unit
The LEHLE MODULE SW is a true bypass switching unit with relay and an active pop suppression function controlled by an intelligent microcontroller circuit, thereby allowing the LEHLE MODULE SW to switch even faster than mechanical switches, noise-free and without wear.
Starting at $24.95
Switch - GØRVA, Submini Toggle, DPDT, 3 Position, PC Pins, Medium Bat
Premium three position DPDT submini toggle switches from Gorva Design. The Bascular Sub Mini switches have a medium 7.37mm actuator length. These switches feature silver plated copper alloy contacts. The bushing is smooth and the switch is secured with the mounting bracket on the PCB. RoHS compliant & lead-free. Details
- 5.59mm non-threaded bushing
- 3-Position On/On/On
- 4.95mm panel hole diameter
- Double pole/Double throw (DPDT)
- PC Pins
- Power Rating: DC9V, 1A
- Contact Resistance: <20mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: 1000MΩ Minimum
- Dielectric Strength: 1000V RMS @ Sea Level
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Electrical Life: 30,000 Cycles
- RoHS & Lead-free
Switch Button - Fender®, plastic, Black
Black plastic button for push switch. Used on Fender® amps.
Footswitch - ST Professional, SPST, Momentary, PCB/Solder Lugs
Heavy duty SPST momentary switch made in Italy by ST Professional. Rated for 2A at 240V, these switches can be used in a wide range of applications. The body is made of PBT that is riveted to the bushing plate for a sturdy construction. The actuation force is lighter than similar Carling momentary switches and provides tactile and audible feedback so the switching action is apparent to the user. The pins also feature eyelets so hardwiring is an option in addition to the standard PCB mount.
Switch - Carling, Footswitch, SPST, Off-(On), Screw Terminals
Carling, SPST footswitch, Off-(On), momentary, normally open with screw terminals. Note: Off-(On) switches may sometimes be referred to as Off-None-(On).
Switch - Rotary, Voltage Selector, Modern, for Marshall
- IEC: 6.3 A / 250 VAC; 50 Hz
- UL: 10 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- CSA: 8 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- Mounting: Panel Mount from front side
- Fastening: Screw-on mounting
- Terminal: Solder
- Number of Stages: 3
- Lifetime: 300 operating cycles (without load)
- Degree of Protection: IP 40
- Allowable Operation Temp.: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Climatic Category: 25/85/21 acc.
Relay - SPDT, Leslie 147 Retrofit
Reliable replacement relay for the Leslie 147. The small size makes this high quality relay easy to retrofit in the 147. Its performance exceeds the original relays used in the Leslie 147 with its very low switching noise and high ratings on both the contacts and the coil. Features:
- 8 mm, 6 kV (1.2/50 µs) isolation, coil-contacts
- Coil EMC suppression
- Cadmium Free contact material
Switch - Korg, Momentary Tactile Switch, Medium Length Actuator
Genuine Korg momentary switch used in many Korg products.such as the O5R/W, A1, i30, i30HD, OASYS, Trinity, Triton, Triton EX, Triton Studio, and X5DR.