Switch - Rotary, 1 Pole, 3 Position
High quality three position rotary switch commonly used as an impedance selector switch on tube amps. This rugged switch is rated for 6A at 125VAC and 3A at 250VAC. The flatted 6mm shaft can be used with the shaft adapter found in the accessories below to easily fit standard ¼” knobs. Mounting hardware included.
Switch - Rotary, Impedance Selector, Replacement for Marshall
Rotary impedance selector. Modern, selects between 4Ω, 8Ω, and 16Ω. Panel mount from front side.
Switch - Rotary, Impedance Selector, 3 Position
Rotary impedance selector, 4/8/16. Body screws onto chassis hole.
Switch - Selector, Vintage Style, for Marshall, Male
Vintage style selector switch male part, replacement for Marshall.
Switch - Rotary, Voltage Selector, Modern, for Marshall
- IEC: 6.3 A / 250 VAC; 50 Hz
- UL: 10 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- CSA: 8 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- Mounting: Panel Mount from front side
- Fastening: Screw-on mounting
- Terminal: Solder
- Number of Stages: 3
- Lifetime: 300 operating cycles (without load)
- Degree of Protection: IP 40
- Allowable Operation Temp.: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Climatic Category: 25/85/21 acc.