Lighted power switch. Used in Marshall JCM series and others. 15/16" x 1-1/16" x 1" deep.
Rotary impedance selector. Modern, selects between 4Ω, 8Ω, and 16Ω. Panel mount from front side.
Vintage style selector switch male part, replacement for Marshall.
Carling miniature rocker switch, DPST with .187" tabs (Marshall style). On-Off. 4A 250VAC; 8A 125VAC; 6A 250V. This switch is ideal for applications with back panel size constraints. It fits in a standard rectangular cutout and is designed to provide ease of insertion along with superior panel retention qualities. A high profile rocker and butt-action contacts provide the user with a crisp positive-type feel.
- IEC: 6.3 A / 250 VAC; 50 Hz
- UL: 10 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- CSA: 8 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- Mounting: Panel Mount from front side
- Fastening: Screw-on mounting
- Terminal: Solder
- Number of Stages: 3
- Lifetime: 300 operating cycles (without load)
- Degree of Protection: IP 40
- Allowable Operation Temp.: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Climatic Category: 25/85/21 acc.
Rotary impedance selector, 4/8/16. Body screws onto chassis hole.