Switch - Carling, Toggle, SPST, On-Off, Side Solder Lugs
Carling, 2 position, On-Off, SPST with solder lugs, ½" mounting hole.
Note: On-Off switches may sometimes be referred to as On-None-Off.
- 2 Position
Carling Technologies Part Number:
- Nut - Large Dress Nut, Carling, 15/32-32UNS
- Lock Washer - Carling, Internal Tooth, for Toggle and Foot Switches
- Nut - Large Dress Nut, Carling, 15/32-32UNS, Plastic
- Switch Indicator Plate - Washer, Carling, On-Off
- Hex Nut - Carling, 15/32-32UNS, for Toggle and Foot Switches
- Knurled Nut - Carling, 15/32-32UNS, for Toggle and Foot Switches
|Body Depth||0.560 in.|
|Body Length||0.890 in.|
|Body Width||0.524 in.|
|Bushing Height||0.465 in.|
|Current Rating||3A 250V, 6A 125V, AC/DC|
|Toggle Height||0.687 in.|
|U.S. Thread Pitch||32 tpi.|
|Packaging Dimensions||1.8 in. × 1.3 in. × 0.6 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.04 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Hi. Can you tell me if this is your correct toggle switch for the Amber 70 power switch? Thanks. Ron J
Asked by Anonymous on July 18th, 2020.
We are not familiar with that model. This is a simple SPST on-off switch often used as a power switch but other switch types are also commonly used for power as well.