Switch - Carling, Rotary, Off-On, Solder Lug
- Position 1: Off
- Position 2: On
- Position 3: -
- Position 4: -
- Number of Poles: 1 pole
- Ratings: 2A 250VAC, 4A 125VAC, 1A 125V
- Dielectric Strength: 1,000 V RMS (minimum)
- Insulation Resistance: 100 megohms (minimum)
- Base Material: Steel/Zinc Plate
- Actuator Style: Nylon Knob
- Actuator Material: Nylon
- Bushing Material: Brass/Nickel Plate
- Terminal Options: Solder Lugs, .250 QC Tabs
- Mounting Method: Bushing Mount
- Mounting Hole Dimensions: .468" diameter; 11.88mm diameter
Note: Off-On switches may sometimes be referred to as Off-None-On.
|Body Depth||1 in.|
|Bushing Length||0.23 in.|
|Chassis Hole Diameter||0.47 in.|
|Item Height||1.74 in.|
|Overall Diameter||1.13 in.|
|Shaft Length||0.31 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||1.09 in. × 1.09 in. × 1.528 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.037 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers What is the current rating for this switch?
Asked by Anonymous on November 19th, 2015. 1 person subscribed to this question
The ratings printed on the switch are as follows: 4A/125VAC, 2A/250VAC, 1A/125VDC.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!