Speakers & Components
Speakers. The last opportunity to modify your tone. Unlike hi-fi speakers which attempt to create sounds that are true to the musical source fed them, guitar speakers impart their own tone. Your amp/cabinet pretty much determines three things about what speaker to select; speaker size, impedance and power rating. (See our tech corner article on Speaker Impedance, Power Handling and Wiring). But the tone is up to you! Speaker replacement is probably the easiest mod you can perform.
CelestionFounded in 1924, Celestion has grown to become one of the world's largest manufacturers of loudspeakers.
Speaker - Celestion, 10", NTR10-2520E, 250W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, NTR10-2520E, 10", 8Ω.
Speaker - Celestion, 8", T.F. Pro Component, 100W, 8Ω
8" low frequency driver providing 94dB sensitivity.
Speaker - Celestion, 15", G15V-100 Fullback, 100W
With a larger cone delivering an extended low end response, the 100-watt Fullback has a big, deep voice, delivering smooth and expressive tones seemingly without effort. While retaining our classic, harmonically complex and finely detailed mid-range, the larger 15" cone of the Fullback shifts this characteristic down a register. Clean sounds are warm and expressive, revealing and enhancing the qualities of your amp and guitar without unnecessary colouration. Overdrive sounds are complex and musical; push harder for a weighty, contralto growl, with a softer, warmer mid-range.
Speaker - Celestion, 12", G12T-75, 75W
Featured in the world's top selling 4x12 cabinet, the G12T-75 guitar speaker is a high powered rock player's dream. Built to meet the demands of high gain amplifiers, the G12T-75 combines a huge, tightly controlled low-end and aggressive mid-range with a softened top-end that adds a welcome sweetness to overdrive, distortion and aggressive upper harmonics. These are the characteristics that make the G12T-75 the weapon of choice for Yngwie Malmsteen.
Speaker - Celestion, 18", CF18VJD, 1600 watts
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, CF18VJD, 18 in., 8 ohm Features:
- 18" ferrite magnet, cast aluminium chassis LF driver delivering 1600Wrms (AES Standard) power handling and 97dB sensitivity
- 5" high temperature, dual layer, Inside/Outside voice coil for higher efficiency, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- FEA optimized magnet assembly and suspension deliver highly symmetrical cone movement, leading to exceptionally low harmonic distortion
- Vented front plate increases airflow to provide enhanced cooling
- Twin demodulation rings reduce flux modulation, minimizing electromagnetic distortion
- Double suspension and "multi-roll" surround provide exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion
Speaker - Celestion, 1", CDX1-1730, 40W, 8Ω, flange
Special Order ItemNeodymium magnet compression driver, flange version
- 1" exit, neodymium magnet compression driver with 1.75" edgewound copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 40Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 110dB sensitivity
- Designed with Sound CastleTM clamping to ensure uniform pressure on diaphragm assembly for reduced acoustic distortion
- One piece PETP film diaphragm and surround
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis (FEA) tools used to create a very light weight, high powered compression driver
Speaker - Celestion, 6.5", NTR06-1705B, 150W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, NTR06-1705B, 6.5 in., 8Ω
Speaker - Celestion, 12", V-Type, 70W
Combining decades of experience with advanced measurement and analysis, the V-Type has been built using a carefully balanced 'recipe' of old and new design techniques. It produces a heady, exciting modern vintage sound that just makes you want to keep on playing: a speaker that delivers authentic Celestion tone whatever your style. The V-type is a sweet sounding speaker with a superbly balanced tonal signature that imparts a vintage musicality to your tone.
Speaker - Celestion, 12", G12-H150 Redback, 150W
Special Order ItemThe G12H-150 Redback has been created for players who are looking for extreme power handling but refuse to compromise on great tone. Rated at a gargantuan 150-watts, the Redback is constructed with a supersized 2-inch voice coil and features the heaviest G12 magnet. The result is a guitar speaker that sounds 100% Celestion in character, yet is primed to withstand a pummeling from a 100-watt head all by itself, and still come back for more.The Redback proves that you no longer need to choose between power and tone. With a tight, well-controlled low end, detailed midrange and more relaxed treble.
Speaker - Celestion, 10", T.F. Series 1020, 150W 8Ω
The 1020 is a bass and mid range driver with a high sensitivity. It is ideally suited to compact enclosures and high pass systems.
Speaker - Celestion, 2.7", AN2775 Compact Array, 20 watts
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, AN2775 Compact Array, 2.7 in., 8 ohm Features:
- Compact and lightweight, full-range neodymium loudspeakers
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis techniques used for acoustic, mechanical and electromagnetic modelling
- Ideal for applications such as portable line arrays where actively controlled wavefront (beam steering) is used
- Delivers wider dispersion to higher frequencies than many equivalent compact, full-range drivers on the market
- Chassis purpose-designed for maximum free air movement, with square mounting frame to facilitate close coupling of multiple units
- Stiff and light aluminium cone remains rigid to higher frequencies, delivering a smoother response in the critical listening band
- Half roll elastomer surround provides damping for unwanted resonances and sustained centring control at extremes of excursion
- Designed to be weather resistant for outdoor applications
Speaker - Celestion, 1", CDX1-1746, 40W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemFerrite magnet compression driver
Speaker - Celestion, 12", FTR12-3070C, 350W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemFerrite magnet cast aluminium chassis driver
Speaker - Celestion, 12", G12T Hot 100, 100W
With a massive 100W power rating, this speaker sits perfectly in high-power or hybrid amplifiers. It voices a modern sound with a big bass presence.
Speaker - Celestion, 12", Pulse 12, 200W, 8Ω
For bass players demanding well-defined clarity and stunning articulation together with a rich, full tone, PULSE12 bass speakers deliver an ideal combination of responsiveness and rock solid low end. The Kevlar-loaded cone pulses with up to 200 watts of raw bass power. Expect each note to deliver a thick, percussive attack along with the mid-range necessary to break through in any performance situation.
Speaker - Celestion, 12", T.F. Series 1225, 250W, 8Ω
For use in 2-way or compact 3-way systems, the 1225 bass and mid range driver has a high sensitivity and excellent power handling characteristics.
Speaker - Celestion, 1.4", CDX14-3060, 75 watts
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, CDX14-3060, 1.4 in., 8 ohm Features:
- 1.4" exit, ferrite magnet, 3" voice coil compression driver provides 75Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 106.5dB sensitivity
- Patented phase plug design method suppresses cavity resonances at higher frequencies
- Titanium diaphragm, deep drawn to increase stiffness and reduce distortion
- Lower compression ratio reduces air non-linearity and allows for higher maximum SPL
- Rolled polyimide surround improves stiffness control, further lowering distortion
- Curved coherent wavefront, optimised for horn loading
Speaker - Celestion, 8", NTR08-2011D, 200W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, NTR08-2011D, 8 in., 8 ohm.
Speaker - Celestion, 12", Seventy 80, 80W
This 12 inch guitar speaker meets the expanded frequency range often requested by the new generation of amp manufacturers.The Seventy 80 is detailed and crisply defined, with a tightly controlled low-end and punchy, aggressive upper mid-range. The top-end response is also subtly increased. Used singly, in pairs or quartets – it is capable of reproducing a wide range of sounds and styles whilst adding the undeniable Celestion character to any amp.
Speaker - Celestion, 8", NTR08-2009D, 200W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, NTR08-2009D, 8 in., 8Ω.
Speaker - Celestion, 12", T.F. Series 1220, 150W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemFerrite magnet pressed steel chassis driver
Speaker - Celestion, 12", Neo 250 Copperback, 250W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemThe Celestion Neo 250 Copperback provides all of the musicality associated with classic Celestion speakers but at an enormous power rating and featherlight weight. This speaker supplies transparent tone with a tight low end, neutral low mids, clear upper mids, and controlled highs. The combination opens up the speaker in a way that can reproduce and accentuate the natural tonality and character of the amplifier. The Copperback is a versatile speaker with a wide dynamic response, excellent touch sensitivity, and endless amounts of headroom in a 5.5lb package.
Out of Stock
Speaker - Celestion, 15", T.F. Series 1525, 250W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemThis bass and mid range driver is suitable for use in 2-way systems, providing 98 dB of sensitivity.
Out of Stock
Speaker - Celestion, 1", CDX1-1010, 15W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemFerrite magnet compression driver. Ideal for entry-level two-way and three-way sound reinforcement cabinets