Speakers & Components
Speakers. The last opportunity to modify your tone. Unlike hi-fi speakers which attempt to create sounds that are true to the musical source fed them, guitar speakers impart their own tone. Your amp/cabinet pretty much determines three things about what speaker to select; speaker size, impedance and power rating. (See our tech corner article on Speaker Impedance, Power Handling and Wiring). But the tone is up to you! Speaker replacement is probably the easiest mod you can perform.
CelestionFounded in 1924, Celestion has grown to become one of the world's largest manufacturers of loudspeakers.
Driver - Celestion, 1", CDX1-1445 Ferrite Compression, 20W, 8Ω
- 1" exit lightweight and compact ferrite magnet compression driver with 1.4" copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 20Wrms power handling (AES standard) and 106dB sensitivity
- One piece PETP diaphragm and surround
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques used to optimise both magnetic and acoustic design
- Suitable for 2-way and 3-way systems
Recone Kit - Celestion, G12-65 / Classic Lead 80, 8 Ohm
Special Order ItemOriginal Celestion Guitar Speaker Recone Kit. For 12" Celestion 8 ohm G1280 (our SKU P-A-G1280-8) and 8 ohm G12-65-8 (our SKU P-A-G12-65-8).
Out of Stock