Speakers & Components
Speakers. The last opportunity to modify your tone. Unlike hi-fi speakers which attempt to create sounds that are true to the musical source fed them, guitar speakers impart their own tone. Your amp/cabinet pretty much determines three things about what speaker to select; speaker size, impedance and power rating. (See our tech corner article on Speaker Impedance, Power Handling and Wiring). But the tone is up to you! Speaker replacement is probably the easiest mod you can perform.
CelestionFounded in 1924, Celestion has grown to become one of the world's largest manufacturers of loudspeakers.
Speaker - Celestion, 12", T.F. Series 1225, 250W, 8Ω
For use in 2-way or compact 3-way systems, the 1225 bass and mid range driver has a high sensitivity and excellent power handling characteristics.
Speaker - Celestion, 12", T.F. Series 1225CX*, 250W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, TF1225CX*, 12+1, 8 ohm Features:
- 12" coaxial loudspeaker with 40-18,000Hz response
- 250Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 97dB sensitivity
- 2.5" high temperature copper voice coil wound on polyimide for increased reliability
- Robust and reliable pressed steel frame ferrite magnet LF driver
- Compact, lightweight neodymium compression driver - 80º nominal coverage
Speaker - Celestion, 15", T.F. Series 1525, 250W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemThis bass and mid range driver is suitable for use in 2-way systems, providing 98 dB of sensitivity.
Out of Stock