Speakers & Components
Speakers. The last opportunity to modify your tone. Unlike hi-fi speakers which attempt to create sounds that are true to the musical source fed them, guitar speakers impart their own tone. Your amp/cabinet pretty much determines three things about what speaker to select; speaker size, impedance and power rating. (See our tech corner article on Speaker Impedance, Power Handling and Wiring). But the tone is up to you! Speaker replacement is probably the easiest mod you can perform.
Special Order ItemHF compression driver, 2" throat and ceramic magnet. 100W power rating.
Starting at $199.99
Special Order ItemReplacement diaphragm for PSD 3006 driver.
Starting at $89.99
Special Order ItemHF compression driver, 1.4" throat and ceramic magnet. 100W power rating.
Special Order ItemReplacement diaphragm for PSD 3014 driver.
Special Order ItemLead/rhythm guitar 12" British speaker. Very balanced British tone with tight/punchy lows, warm/detailed mids, abundant in harmonic detail, and articulate highs.
Starting at $114.99
Special Order ItemIn developing the G12 Century Vintage, Celestion set out to use Neodymium technology to design a modern speaker with a distinctly classic vibe. The result is a unique blend of extraordinary note definition and vintage character. Exceptionally lightweight and loud, with a tightly controlled low-end, the Century Vintage exhibits a clear, powerful mid-range and crisp, bright top- end. With super-fast attack and superb tracking, it's ideal for use in amps favored by high-speed guitar players - both high gain rockers and clean country pickers.
Special Order ItemEric Johnson, George Alessandro and Eminence have teamed up once again to reinvent vintage tone. Through a reformulated paper cone and optimized basket design, the 40 watt EJ-1240 offers vintage Alnico tone with tight, punchy lows, nice lower-mid growl
Special Order ItemRecommended for professional audio and bass in vented enclosures.
Starting at $209.99
Made famous as an OEM model in many popular bass guitar cabinet brands, this highly sought after design features a truncated cast frame chassis for tight fitting in your 2x, 4x and 8x10 cabinet. Loud and clear bass guitar tone with legendary growl.
Special Order ItemHigh-pass crossover - board only.
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6kHz
- Slope: 18dB/Octave LP
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Handling: 400W
Special Order ItemAmerican Standard Series 12" speaker. Recommended for professional audio mid-bass applications in a small sealed or medium vented enclosure.
Special Order ItemAmerican Standard Series 12" speaker, 8 ohm. Recommended for professional audio as a woofer in small sealed monitors, or as a PA woofer or monitor in a vented enclosure.
Special Order ItemNeodymium Series 10" speaker. Recommended for pro audio as a mid/hi or full-range and monitor. Also suited for bass guitar and works well in sealed or vented enclosures.
Out of Stock
Special Order ItemBass guitar 10" speaker, 8 ohm. Recommended for professional bass guitar applications in a vented enclosure.
Special Order ItemLead/rhythm guitar 12" speaker. The Eminence Legend GB128 guitar speaker helps clean up your act. Cleaner British voiced tone with a full low end, warm, throaty mids and a very open top end. Turn up the volume and turn back the clock.
Special Order Item4 ohms. With a massive 100W power rating, this speaker sits perfectly in high-power or hybrid amplifiers. It voices a modern sound with a big bass presence.
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, FTR12-4080HDX, 12 in., 8 ohm Features:
- 12" ferrite subwoofer provides 1000Wrms (AES standard) power handling and a frequency response of 47Hz-3kHz
- 4" high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- Double suspension and a “multi-roll” surround provide exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion
- Intelligent heat management in both chassis and magnet assembly design further minimizes distortion
Special Order ItemNot every player wants a super-clean, high-fidelity bass sound. Characterised by an extended low end and greater linear excursion, Green Label speakers push out every note with a rich, warm tone and a powerful low-end thump. Green Label speakers are primed for high-powered rock performances, where a full-bodied, warm, defined tone is essential.
Special Order ItemCelestion Speaker Repair Kit for FTR15-4080HDX, P-A-T5611
Special Order ItemOriginal Celestion Guitar Speaker Recone Kit. For 12" Celestion P-A-G12M-65-8 and 12" Celstion P-A-G12H-75-8 Includes: Pre-assembled Cone / Voice Coil / Spider / Lead Wires, Dust Cap, Gaskets, and Shims. Does not include instructions or glue
Special Order ItemRadial type horn flare with 1" throat size and 90 x 90 dispersion
Special Order ItemRated at 1000 W. Speaker, Celestion, FTR18-4080FD, 18 in., 8 ohm
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, AN2075 Compact Array, 2 in., 8 ohm Features:
- Compact and lightweight, full-range neodymium loudspeakers
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis techniques used for acoustic, mechanical and electromagnetic modelling
- Ideal for applications such as portable line arrays where actively controlled wavefront (beam steering) is used
- Delivers wider dispersion to higher frequencies than many equivalent compact, full-range drivers on the market
- Chassis purpose designed for maximum free air movement, with square mounting frame to facilitate close coupling of multiple units
- Stiff and light aluminium cone remains rigid to higher frequencies, delivering a smoother response in the critical listening band
- Half roll elastomer surround provides damping for unwanted resonances and sustained centring control at extremes of excursion
- Designed to be weather resistant for outdoor applications
Special Order ItemOriginal Celestion Guitar Speaker Recone Kit. For 12" Celestion P-A-G1280-8 AND 12" Celestion P-A-G12-65-8
Includes Pre-assembled Cone / Voice Coil / Spider / Lead Wires, Dust Cap, Gaskets, and Shims. Does not include instructions or glue.
Out of Stock