Speakers & Components
Speakers. The last opportunity to modify your tone. Unlike hi-fi speakers which attempt to create sounds that are true to the musical source fed them, guitar speakers impart their own tone. Your amp/cabinet pretty much determines three things about what speaker to select; speaker size, impedance and power rating. (See our tech corner article on Speaker Impedance, Power Handling and Wiring). But the tone is up to you! Speaker replacement is probably the easiest mod you can perform.
Special Order ItemLead/rhythm guitar 12" British speaker
Starting at $89.99
Special Order ItemEric Johnson, George Alessandro and Eminence have teamed up once again to reinvent vintage tone. Through a reformulated paper cone and optimized basket design, the 40 watt EJ-1240 offers vintage Alnico tone with tight, punchy lows, nice lower-mid growl
Special Order ItemRecommended for professional audio and bass in vented enclosures.
Starting at $209.99
Special Order ItemRecommended for pro audio and bass in vented enclosures.
Made famous as an OEM model in many popular bass guitar cabinet brands, this highly sought after design features a truncated cast frame chassis for tight fitting in your 2x, 4x and 8x10 cabinet. Loud and clear bass guitar tone with legendary growl.
Special Order ItemPedal Steel 15" guitar speaker, 4 ohm. A lightweight solution for pedal steel guitar without sacrificing tone. Tight, punchy lows and warm, smooth mids combined with chimey, twangy highs from a vintage style aluminum dust cap.
Special Order ItemHigh-pass crossover - board only.
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6kHz
- Slope: 18dB/Octave LP
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Handling: 400W
Special Order ItemAmerican Standard Series 12" speaker, 8 ohm. Recommended for professional audio mid-bass applications in a small sealed or medium vented enclosure.
Special Order ItemAmerican Standard Series 12" speaker, 8 ohm. Recommended for professional audio as a woofer in small sealed monitors, or as a PA woofer or monitor in a vented enclosure.
Special Order ItemNeodymium Series 10" speaker, 8 ohm. Recommended for pro audio as a mid/hi or full-range and monitor. Also suited for bass guitar and works well in sealed or vented enclosures.
Special Order ItemBass guitar 10" speaker, 8 ohm. Recommended for professional bass guitar applications in a vented enclosure.
Special Order Item4 ohms. With a massive 100W power rating, this speaker sits perfectly in high-power or hybrid amplifiers. It voices a modern sound with a big bass presence.
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, FTR12-4080HDX, 12 in., 8 ohm Features:
- 12" ferrite subwoofer provides 1000Wrms (AES standard) power handling and a frequency response of 47Hz-3kHz
- 4" high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- Double suspension and a “multi-roll” surround provide exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion
- Intelligent heat management in both chassis and magnet assembly design further minimizes distortion
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, G12 EVH, 12 in., 15 ohm Throughout his career, whether in the studio or on the stage, the Celestion 20-watt 'Greenback' has played an essential role to Edward Van Halen in making the tones that rewrote the book on guitar sound. When it came time to select speakers for his new EVH Brand 5150-III signature amp, there was only one choice – Celestion.The Heritage Series G12M faithfully reproduces the sonic qualities of the original '60s version Greenback used to make EVH tone from day one. With the addition of a black rear can featuring the EVH logo and his unmistakable red, white and black stripes, the G12EVH was born. Unmistakable look, but more importantly unmistakable tone.
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, G10N-40, 10 in., 16 ohm This classy 10" is a true 'modern vintage' guitar speaker, that delivers an exceptionally well balanced tone that has real Celestion pedigree. The G10N-40 is characterised by satisfyingly deep lows that are complemented by sweet and clear upper mids and an articulate, well-defined top end. Loaded into small combos, the G10N-40 articulates a detailed and warm clean sound, and its balanced response means this versatile speaker is still able to deliver true British grind when pushed to the limit.
Special Order ItemCelestion Speaker Repair Kit for FTR15-4080HDX, P-A-T5611
Special Order ItemRadial type horn flare with 1" throat size and 90 x 90 dispersion
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, AN2075 Compact Array, 2 in., 8 ohm Features:
- Compact and lightweight, full-range neodymium loudspeakers
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis techniques used for acoustic, mechanical and electromagnetic modelling
- Ideal for applications such as portable line arrays where actively controlled wavefront (beam steering) is used
- Delivers wider dispersion to higher frequencies than many equivalent compact, full-range drivers on the market
- Chassis purpose designed for maximum free air movement, with square mounting frame to facilitate close coupling of multiple units
- Stiff and light aluminium cone remains rigid to higher frequencies, delivering a smoother response in the critical listening band
- Half roll elastomer surround provides damping for unwanted resonances and sustained centring control at extremes of excursion
- Designed to be weather resistant for outdoor applications
Special Order ItemOriginal Celestion Guitar Speaker Recone Kit. For 12" Celestion P-A-G12M-HT-15 and 12" Celestion P-A-G12H-HT-15 Includes: Pre-assembled Cone / Voice Coil / Spider / Lead Wires, Dust Cap, Gaskets, and Shims. Does not include instructions or glue
Special Order ItemCelestion diaphragm for 8 ohm versions of CDX1-14 compression drivers
Special Order ItemThe 1218 bass and mid range driver offers a great price/performance ratio and is suitable for use in 2-way systems.
- 12" speaker
- 200 watt program power
- Response 60 - 4.5k Hz
- 1.75" Voice Coil
- 31 oz. Ceramic Magnet
- Available in 8 ohm impedance
Special Order ItemLead/Rhythm 6" guitar speaker, hemp, 4 ohm. Warm, full, and clean tone that will make a small, thin amp sound bigger and fatter.
Out of Stock
Special Order ItemAmerican Standard Series 10" speaker, 8 ohm. Recommended for professional audio mid-bass applications in a small sealed cabinet.
Special Order ItemAmerican Standard Series 15" speaker, 8 ohm. Recommended for professional audio and bass guitar applications as a woofer in a vented or sealed enclosure.