Speakers & Components
Speakers. The last opportunity to modify your tone. Unlike hi-fi speakers which attempt to create sounds that are true to the musical source fed them, guitar speakers impart their own tone. Your amp/cabinet pretty much determines three things about what speaker to select; speaker size, impedance and power rating. (See our tech corner article on Speaker Impedance, Power Handling and Wiring). But the tone is up to you! Speaker replacement is probably the easiest mod you can perform.
Speaker - Celestion, 1", CDX1-1445, 20W, 16Ω, flange
Special Order ItemFerrite magnet compression driver, suitable for 2-way and 3-way systems. Flange version.
- 1" exit lightweight and compact ferrite magnet compression driver with 1.4" copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 20Wrms power handling (AES standard) and 106dB sensitivity
- One piece PETP diaphragm and surround
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) used to optimise both magnet and acoustic design
- Suitable for 2-way and 3-way systems