Speakers & Components
Speakers. The last opportunity to modify your tone. Unlike hi-fi speakers which attempt to create sounds that are true to the musical source fed them, guitar speakers impart their own tone. Your amp/cabinet pretty much determines three things about what speaker to select; speaker size, impedance and power rating. (See our tech corner article on Speaker Impedance, Power Handling and Wiring). But the tone is up to you! Speaker replacement is probably the easiest mod you can perform.
Speaker - Celestion, 18", FTR18-4080F, 600W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemFerrite magnet cast aluminium chassis driver.
Out of Stock
Speaker - Celestion, 15", FTR15-4080F, 600W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, FTR15-4080F, 15 in., 8 ohm Features:
- 15" ferrite woofer provides 600Wrms power handling (AES Standard) and 97dB sensitivity
- 4" high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- Flexirol TM surround for greater excursion control
- Low frequency response, down to 35Hz
- Smart chassis design minimises acoustic distortion
- Specially treated weather-resistant cone