Spaghetti - Old-Style, White, 20 AWG
White fiberglass sleeving is varnished and closely resembles early style spaghetti. 20 AWG. 11 AWG also available as part number S-M401W. Minimum order is 10 feet
This product has a Class F electrical insulation, manufactured by impregnating and coating a finely braided fiberglass sleeving with a dielectric film of acrylic resin. It is recommended as a universal coated sleeving for all thermal requirements from Class 105°C through Class 155°C.
This product's sleeving has superior mechanical and electrical properties, providing its rated dielectric strength during and after the most severe handling in your application.
- Compatible with most magnet wire coatings such as polyester, acrylic, polyamide, polyimide, epoxy and phenolic.
- Resistant to oils, acids, alkalis and most organic solvents.
- Bends without cracking at -25°C.
- Widely used in fractional and integral horsepower motors on leads and crossovers
- Other uses exist in dry and oil-filled transformers, relays of many types, radio and television circuits, and welding apparatuses
- Braid Type: Fiberglass
- Color: Natural
- Gauge: 20 AWG
- Insulation: Acrylic
- Temp Rating: 155°C
- Type: Coated
- Voltage Rating (VAC): 7kV (7000V)
|Outer Diameter||0.032 in.|
|Voltage Rating||7 kV|
|Packaging Dimensions||12 in. × 0.063 in. × 0.063 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.019 lbs.|