Soldering iron tip - Weller, screwdriver, for WTCPT, 800F
Restore the performance of your soldering iron by replacing the tip. Replacement for S-TWTCP
- PT Series Screwdriver Tip for TC201 Series Iron
- Solid copper, plated with iron all over
- Designed to provide maximum heat transfer from the heater to the tip
- Tinned with lead-free solder
- Use only genuine Weller tips
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers How does one use a soldering iron?
Asked by Anonymous on September 11th, 2018. 1 person subscribed to this question
We advise consulting a qualified repair tech to walk you through the basics of soldering. There are also many demonstrational videos on soldering found on Youtube and elsewhere online.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!