Socket - Belton, 8 Pin Octal, Micalex, MIP, PC Mount
This product is currently out of stock and will be placed on backorder.
Belton 8-pin Micalex tube socket commonly used for octal based power, preamp, and rectifier tubes. Applicable for use with all types of electronic equipment using vacuum tubes.
- Convenient top or bottom, PC mount capabilities
- 1-1/4” chassis hole required
- 1-1/2” mounting centers
- Paddle saddle mounting
- Phosphorous bronze pin terminal with tin plating
- Glassfiber filled PPS Insulating material
- Easy mount with saddle of extruded screw hole
- Short leads
|Body Diameter||30 mm|
|Body Height||14.5 mm|
|Item Height||22.8 mm|
|Item Length||50 mm|
|Item Width||34 mm|
|Mounting Hole Center To Center||40 mm|
|Mounting Hole Width||3.5 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions||2 in. × 1.4 in. × 1 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.036 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!