Slug - 1215 Steel, 0.187" Diameter, for Humbucker Pickups
Original, made in USA, steel slugs for making humbucker pickups. These premium slugs are made of 1215 steel.
Original, made in USA parts offer the highest quality in guitar parts. These parts are made using the same materials and processes as the most sought after vintage parts. Nearly half a century of experience and knowledge is crafted into each and every one of these USA-made parts.
|Color||Our Part Number||UPC/EAN|
|Gold, No Chamfer||P-SLG-187NC-U-G||841358111471|
|Nickel, No Chamfer||P-SLG-187NC-U-N||841358111488|
|Packaging Dimensions||0.484 in. × 0.187 in. × 0.187 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.0066 lbs.|
|P-SLG-187NC-U-G - Gold, No Chamfer version||Diameter||0.187 in.|
|P-SLG-187C-U-N - Nickel, Chamfered version||Diameter||0.187 in.|
|P-SLG-187NC-U-N - Nickel, No Chamfer version||Diameter||0.187 in.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Baseplate - Humbucker, 49.2mm, P.A.F., USA
- Bobbin - Humbucker, P.A.F., 49.2mm, Screw Side, Butyrate, USA
- Bobbin - Humbucker, P.A.F., 49.2mm, Slug Side, Butyrate, USA
- Wood Screw - #2 x 1/2”, Phillips, Round Head, Brass
- Machine Screw - 3-48 x 1”, Phillips, Pan Head
- Magnet - Bar, Alnico, Cast, 2.444", for pickups