Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Metal Film
Package of 5Metal Film resistors consist of a resistive element of an extremely thin layer of metal alloy vacuum deposited on a substrate. Precise and quiet. Sold in multiples of 5.
- 1/2 watt
- ± 1% tolerance
- -55° C to 155° C operating range
- 350 V working, 700 V overload
- Epoxy coated
- Nickel chromium ceramic substrate
- Alloy coated leads
- Welded end caps
- EIA color coded
- .40" long x .14" diameter
Resistor - 20K Ohm, 15W, 5%
Wire Wound power resistors are made by wrapping a length of high resistance wire onto an insulating form. Ceramic flame retardant package. sturdy and reliable.
- 15 watt
- ± 5% tolerance
- 40 to 225 C operating range
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Stable performance in diverse conditions
- Sealed with special cement
- High temperature stability
- 1.90" long x .50" square
Resistor Kit - 0.5 Watt, Metal Film, 5 of each value
Package of 345Metal Film resistors consist of a resistive element of an extremely thin layer of metal alloy vacuum deposited on a substrate.