Resistor Kit - 2W, Metal Oxide, Power, 5 of Each Value
Metal Oxide resistors are for applications where stability under high temperature conditions is required.
- 2 watt
- ± 5% tolerance
- -55° C to 240° C operating range (derated over 70° C)
- 350 V working, 600 V overload
- Excellent flame retardant coating
- Stable performance in diverse conditions
- High purity ceramic core
- EIA color coded
- .57" long x .20" diameter
|Resistance Values (5 each)|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Are these 2 watt resistors .47" long ? I ask because I got some 1 1/2 years ago and they are a bit over 5/8" or 16mm long at the body. Also if you look up the spec sheet it does state 16mm x5mm body.
Asked by Anonymous on October 26th, 2016. 1 person subscribed to this question
Hello, these resistors are 0.57" or 14.7mm in length.
Have a question of your own? Ask us now!