Radio & Antique Equipment Parts
HammondHammond Manufacturing offers a full range of transformers, chokes and enclosures.
Transformer - Hammond, Radiola III-A Replacement Audio
Developed in response to requests from RCA Radiola III-A collectors. The original transformers are usually found with open" windings due to the fine wire and high turns usedcoupled with age. This is a universal replacement type - it will replace any of the three audio transformers used (1st audio driver2nd audio-phase splitter stage or output transformer)by correctly connectiong the 5 lugs. A pin out and connection diagram is included. The cases from the old transformer will fit this new unit. The terminal board is a duplicate of the original.
- Primary: 4000 turns, #41 wire (lugs 4 & 2)
- Secondary: 12000 turns C.T., #41 wire (lugs 5 & 1lug 3 is C.T. connection)
- Termination: Solder lugs on a 1 3/4" x 1" terminal board with 4-5" connecting leads
- Size: 1-7/8" long x 1-11/16" wide x 1-3/8" deep
- Lamination Core Size: 5/8" x 1/2"
- Weight: 7 oz.