ProtoBoard - Fits 1590BB, 1 sided, 2-hole strips
Prototyping circuit board (PCB) designed to fit the Hammond 1590BB die-cast aluminum enclosure. It has a convenient 2-hole pattern, which provides an easy way to connect parts while maximizing usable board area. It can be used as a stand-alone prototyping board, or installed in a Hammond 1590BB enclosure. For fastening your project to a surface see our adhesive standoffs (S-H190-X).
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- Convenient 2-hole pattern provides an easy way to connect parts.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering.
- 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. 4 mounting holes.
- PCB Size 3.20 x 4.25 in (81.3 x 108.0 mm)
|Item Length||4.25 in.|
|Item Width||4.25 in.|
|Mounting Hole Center to Center A||2.50 in.|
|Mounting Hole Center to Center B||2.0 in.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||0.125 in.|
|Plated Hole Diameter||0.042 in.|
|Plated Hole Spacing||0.01 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||4.25 in. × 3.2 in. × 0.07 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.057 lbs.|
|Specification Sheet||All Models|