ProtoBoard - Fits 1590B, 1 sided, 2-hole strips
Prototyping circuit board (PCB) designed to fit the Hammond 1590B die-cast aluminum enclosure. It has a convenient 2-hole pattern, which provides an easy way to connect parts while maximizing usable board area. It can be used as a stand-alone prototyping board, or installed in a Hammond 1590B enclosure.
For fastening your project to a surface see our adhesive standoffs (S-H190-X)
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- Convenient 2-hole pattern provides an easy way to connect parts.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. 2 mounting holes.
- PCB Size 2.05 x 4.05 in (52.1 x 102.9 mm)
|Item Length||4.05 in.|
|Item Width||2.05 in.|
|Mounting Hole Center to Center||2.50 in.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||0.125 in.|
|Plated Hole Diameter||0.042 in.|
|Plated Hole Spacing||0.01 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||4.05 in. × 2.05 in. × 0.07 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.037 lbs.|
|Specification Sheet||All Models|