Potentiometers are used to control volume and tone. A potentiometer is a three-terminal resistor with a sliding or rotating contact that forms an adjustable voltage divider.Check out our Tech Corder articles on pots, including Potentiometer Types.
Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, 16mm
16mm solid shaft audio potentiometers. These pots are a great for any project. The smaller size is useful for builds with limited panel space such as guitar pedals, synthesizer modules, and adding modifications to equipment. Washer and nut included.
- Threading: M7 x 0.75
- Distance between terminals: 5 mm (0.197”)
- Bushing Length: 6.5mm (0.256")
- Shaft Diameter: 6.35mm ( 0.250")
- Taper: Audio (Log)
Starting at $1.25
Trimmer - Bourns, 3352K, Single-Turn, Side Adjust, 1KΩ
Bourns 3352 - ⅜” Round Trimpot. This 1KΩ trimmer features a vertical PCB mount.
- Single-Turn / Cermet / Industrial / Open Frame
- Stable cermet element offers infinite resolution
- Very low profile
- 3352K pin style
- Thumb and screwdriver adjustment